Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Change of Pace

We have decided to move up our marathon date! Instead of Feb 2009 we will be running in the Rock 'N' Roll San Antonio Marathon on November 16, 2008! Now we are pushing harder into gear...which is a little scary because that puts us starting our hard 16 week training schedule starting July 27th! The 16 week schedule is 16 weeks out from the marathon...we will be running 4 days a week and increasing our mileage not only daily but also our total mileage for the week.

Week 1= 15miles Week5 = 21miles Week9 = 31miles Week13 = 38miles
Week2 = 16miles Week6 = 24miles Week10 = 34miles Week14 = 27miles
Week3 = 17miles Week7 = 26miles Week11 = 35miles Week15 = 19miles
Week4 = 19miles Week8 = 28miles Week12 = 36miles Week16 = 34.2miles

Thanks for your support so far! Keep Peaceable Kingdom in your thoughts as they are on their down hill stretch for the summer!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Woohoo! Hopefully I'll see you there. I was hoping to do the full marathon, but with my tendonitis issues it looks like I'll just be doing the half. Either way it will be fun though and I know that y'all will be awesome!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS, I am running a the 1/2 Marathon in that race(rock and roll San Antonio)! My small group girls and I are all going to do it together!! Crazyness :)

Scott & Erica said...

i didn't know you guys had this blog and didn't know you were doing a marathon. that is awesome. i always wanted to do that after bball but the old knees didn't agree with me!
don't know when we will be in SA but will definitely look you guys up when we are. take care and keep in touch